There can be many reason for it like unhealthy food, overeating eating a lot of things at the same time without giving a gap or rest to your digestive box or a bad combination of food. These allure the factors of gas and bloating.
Everything in this world requires some gap or some rest, in order to work properly. Just take an example of a car. If you keep on driving without giving a rest to the car, the car will eventually stop and you will notice that the system or the mechanism in the car requires some rest and some care as well. Same is the case with our body. Our body also needs rest and a proper, healthy food to keep it in working position. But that’s also true, sometimes we desire for something different as well, something that is new to us, something that will change our imagination or something that will change our taste as compared with the regular routine food.
You can enjoy at that time, don’t lose that option dear. But if you face the gas problem after that, then try these home remedies for gas.
“Problem of gas or bloating problem is indeed the most common and the most embarrassing problem that actually exist. The solutions or the home remedies discussed above are the trusted and tested ones. Feel free to apply it on yourself, but considering your body make up in mind first.”
17. Use Of Pepper Mint Leaves
Pepper mint leave gives a soothing effect to the body as well as to the mind if it is in use.it is very healthy as well. Peppermint is very soothing and beneficial for the ease of stomach pains like churning or gas. Its oil contains menthol in it which if applied to the body will give you relief from stress and tension. You will feel it for yourself. Over here we are highlighting the use of pepper mint leaf to deal with the problem of gas.
- All that you will have to do is to prepare a tea of these peppermint leaves.
- Boil some water and add pepper mint leaves in it.
- Allow it to heat till it changes its color.
- Now stir it in a cup leaving the leaves in the kettle or the bowl in which you heated it.
- You can also add lemon drops in it if you want to change its taste.
- These pepper mints are also available in form of sachet now days. You can also dip those sachets in Luke warm water. You can take it after every dinner to get rid of this gas problem.
16. Use Of Ginger
Ginger is also termed as stomach tamer as it tames the stomach so well. If you are getting nauseatic or you are dealing with any stomach problem or if you are going through the process of indigestion, there are many chances that you will get the solution or answer to your problem in the form of ginger or any other form that contains ginger in it. It really calms down the upset tummy and also gives a sudden relief from pain. The ginger consists of two main chemicals or ingredients in it those are: gingerols and shogaols. These two chemicals really help in comforting the intestinal track and also help to ease down the inflammation or the burning of the stomach. The root of the ginger acts as a relaxant to ease down the formation of excess gas or to expel it. Just try this simple but effective DIY remedy for this problem.
Quick link = Health Benefits of ginger
- To make a ginger tea you need some gingers, honey or lemon and some hot water.
- The best way to make the ginger tea is given below. Other forms of ginger tea usually decrease the effect of the ginger according to various researches.
- Get some water and allow it to heat, not up to the boiling point of water.
- Make it just a bit warm.
- In a mug, in which you will drink the ginger tea, add some slices of ginger in Julian cutting, after pealing its skin from the body.
- Add some honey or lemon, whatever you like in it, add it a bit, just to enhance the taste of it.
- Now add water on to the ginger in the jug. Leave it for some time and then drink it sip by sip.
- You will feel the smoothness’ in it as soon as it reaches your intestine.
15. Chamomile Tea
In Germany chamomile is often known as zaturat which means the healing agent of anything. There are many people in this world to which peppermint might not affect them properly, so the alternate to such cases is chamomile. Chamomile is the relaxant that not only will solve your gaseous problems but it will also help you in giving break from heart burn or inflammation, whereas the peppermint only gives you relief from the gas problem.
- Chamomile herb is now available in form of teabag.
- All that you will have to need is warm water, some honey or lemon, chamomile tea bag and a mug in which you want to drink it.
- Prepare it just like a tea and give a break to your gas.
14. Fennel Seeds
This vegetable is very useful as it can be eaten or massaged or can be used in form of pills. It triggers the quantity of estrogen to the body, which can suppress any male hormones and cause your hormones to regulate its work properly and then allow it to conceive.
Talk with your doctor if you are taking any other medicine, because it is made up of herbs and herbs do not suit everybody in case if you are on other medications. Herbal supplements may have a biological effect and might be harmful if mixed with other medications.
- Take a cup of water.
- Mix 1 tsp. of fennel seed powder in it.
- Boil the water till it reduces to half of its quantity.
- You should get at least 3 teaspoons of fennel water.
- Mix some drops of shikakai with the fennel water.
- Now add this mixture to the required amount of water that is needed to wash your hair.
As discussed earlier, gas usually occurs due to indigestion of food. As we put a morsel in our mouth, it goes tote small intestine first and then into the large intestine. If the morsel is full of fibers like beans then you need a strong digestive system. Fibers or food containing fibers are very hard to digest usually. When these pass on to the small intestine, usually it come in the form of bulk, where these all fibers do not break down properly and it proceeds to the large intestine where it is fed by the bacteria that lives in the large intestine. These bacteria produce gases in order to break that fiber down. By doing so, our stomach gets upset and in return need some relief after some time.
- The solution that comes out for this problem is the use of pumpkin in your diet.
- Eat a cup of pumpkin with your meal, so that the gas does not bother you.
12. Use Of Supplement
There is a drug with the name activated charcoal that is very helpful in relief from the gas. This supplement come in the form of powder, tablet and capsule as well. The choice is yours, what to opt. it is considered that this supplement contains oxidized charcoal which stops or bans the production of chemicals in the body that in return reduces the formation of gas in the body.
Important note over here is that; do consult your doctor before taking it. Read the instructions and the ingredients carefully, as different body has different features and may react differently to all the body structures.
11. Warm Lemon Water
There are many solutions or natural home remedies that are very effective. One of them is the very famous drink that is the use of warm lemon water. Lemon has many advantages if we make it a habit to use it properly and on daily basis. Lemon water will help you in different ways.in take of lemon in the body produces hydro chloric acid, which is the important chemical that breakdown the food morsels easily. So the fact is the more or better intake of lemon, the more proper will be the digestion of the food. Also the water helps in the cleaning of the respiratory and intestinal tract, thus helping and making a proper and clean way to move the particles and the morsels easily.
Quick link = Benefits of lemon water
It also helps in speeding up the reaction of enzymes that actually breaks the food particles in to tiny small pieces.
- Just add some lemon in water and honey if you want to add and then drink it.
10. Chew Food Thoroughly
Usually this gas problem happens when the food is not properly chewed. If you chew your food thoroughly, then there will be easy break down of food and hence there will be less gas trouble. It will not sit in your intestine and creates trouble for you if it is properly chewed.
9. Anise Seeds
Anise seed is commonly used to relax the problems related to stomach. It helps the digestive system to work properly and it has the potential to react to stress in unpleasant situations. It is known that it helps in the expel of gases or to be in clear words it helps in giving you there relief from that bad situation that you face, even sometimes in the situations like party etc. you will note that in baby water, some people use this anise seed to blow out the gas of the babies.
- All that you will have to do is to eat some of the anise seeds after the meal or whenever you feel some gas in your stomach.
8. Use Of Turmeric
Turmeric is another herb that is used commonly to get some relief from the gas problem. It is also helpful in or acts as anti-inflammatory, cough and wound and also in case of bloating. It helps in releasing of bile. Turmeric does this by triggering the gallbladder to remove the bile. It helps in gastrointestinal system.
- Take a teaspoon of turmeric
- Mix it with yogurt.
- Then eat it.
- Do not eat it in empty stomach.
7. Cinnamon Powder
Another herb that is very useful in gas and bloating is cinnamon herb. It is in the form of stick.
- Just grind it and you will get the cinnamon powder.
- Add about half tea spoon of cinnamon powder in warm milk
- Stir it well and then drink it.
- If you want you can add some honey in it.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
That is one of the tastiest solutions for some people that has amazing health benefits. It is used in the indigestion of food. Apple cider vinegar helps in giving relief to the problem of gas.
- All that you will have to do is to add apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Water should be a bit warm.
- After that allow it to cool to the room temperature and then drink it.
- If apple cider vinegar is not available then you can use normal vinegar in it.
5. Baking Soda And Lemon
One of the conventional use and home treatment that is commonly in use is the mixture of baking soda and lemon. These two ingredients combine together to make an anti-acid which is the best combination for gas relief.
- Add some drops of lemon in a glass and then add some baking soda in it.
- This will make it a bit foamy.
- Add some more baking soda in it and almost a cup of water and stir well.
- Then drink it.
Another effective form of it is that, add some baking soda to the water and drink it on empty stomach.
The strong quality of heating present in garlic really helps in the stimulation of gastrointestinal problems. This usage of garlic offers great relief from the stomach pain and problems.to get good results in few days;
- Add some good and fresh garlic in Luke warm water.
- If you want, you can add some black pepper and cumin seeds in it for a better taste to drink.
- If you are going to do this, than drink it at least 2 to 3 times per day.
- Another tip is to make a garlic soup of it.
- This also helps in proper digestion.
3. Use Of Caraway Seeds
Caraway seeds also help in giving relief from bloating, flatulence, cramping, and stomach disorders as well.
- Add some caraway seeds in water and then leave it for 10 minutes.
- Stir it afterwards and drink it.
- If you want to chew these seeds, you can also heat them a bit and then chew it.
2. Carom Seeds
Carom seed or ajwain can be another choice for the cure of flatulence. It starts working very quickly. So it is incredibly amazing source of gas problem.
- The simplest way to eat ajwain is to put them in your mouth and chew them slowly.
- Another way to have it is to make a drink of it.
- Just simply boil some water and some carom seeds in it and then leave it for 3 to 5 minutes in water.
- We would suggest you that if you have gas problem on regular basis than keep some carom seeds in your packet, so that whenever you feel some trouble, start chewing it. You will be free within 5 to 10 minutes.
1. Yellow Mustard
- If you want to take yellow mustard for the remedy, then go to the market and buy that mustard which consists of turmeric powder in it.
- Put it in fridge, and whenever you want or feel any gastro problem, than have a spoon of yellow mustard if you can handle its taste easily.
- After that you can drink water on it.
- Try these remedies at home.
- Try those remedies that you feel are comfortable for you to do.
- As different bodies react differently to the things, so consider the solution that is best for you.
- Try your best to get awareness regarding your body
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients discussed above, do not use it.
- Consult your doctor once to get the information, that what will suit you and what, may affect you.
- Do not continue using the remedy that is creating any problem to you.
- Avoid those ingredients that are unhygienic or are expired or are not in use from a long time.