Apple Cider vinegar is a miracle liquid which is a must to have at home for its amazing health benefits. It can be used for many emergencies and first aids.
Apple cider vinegar can be used for various purposes. It is your best friend. It can be a source of conditioning your air for very less money can be used to whiten your teeth and can also be used as a household cleaner.
- 1. Acts As A Natural Deodorant
- 2. Whitens Teeth
- 3. Reduction Of Weight
- 4. Removes Warts
- 5. Relieves Varicose Veins
- 6. Soothes Sun Burns
- 7. Heals Skin Allergies
- 8. Helps Against Seasonal Allergies
- 9. Helps Poison Ivy To Heal
- 10. Balances pH
- 11. Household Cleaner
- 12. Helps To Keep Ticks And Fleas Away From Your Pet
- 13. Maintains Blood Pressure
- 14. Detox Your Body
- 15. Condition Your Hair At A Low Cost
- 16. Keeps Allergies At Bay
- 17. Candida Cure
- 18. Maintaining The Blood Sugar Levels
- 19. Shrinking Of The Pores And As A Toner
- 20. Acidity Relief
1. Acts As A Natural Deodorant
If your body sweats a lot, then here is an easy remedy that can keep the smell away from you. Mix Apple Cider Vinegar with little baking soda. Apply this mixture to your arm pits and to the areas which sweat and smell a lot after a shower. You will notice considerable difference in your body odor. You will smell fresh as a result.
2. Whitens Teeth
Yellow teeth can be whitened with the use of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Brush your teeth with apple Cider Vinegar mixed with a little baking soda.
- Make sure not to brush longer than a minute as this may damage the tooth enamel.
3. Reduction Of Weight
Apple Cider Vinegar is recommended by many weight loss specialists. Drink a table spoon of apple Cider vinegar in a glass of water before breakfast or eating anything for forty days to notice considerable results.
4. Removes Warts
Apple Cider Vinegar is also very effective against warts. Warts can give a very nasty and strange feeling to the one who has them. This can be removed easily by the use of Apple Cider Vinegar. On a wrapping bandage, apply apple Cider Vinegar and wrap the bandage around the wart for at least four hours. You will see a reduction in the size of the wart. Apply after two hours with the same procedure for four more hours. Your wart will be vanished as if it was never there.
5. Relieves Varicose Veins
Apple Cider Vinegar is excellent remedy for varicose veins. Combine Witch hazel and Apple Cider Vinegar and rub it in circular motions on varicose veins. The pain in the veins will be decreased by a few applications. The varicose veins will vanish after almost two weeks depending on the severity.
6. Soothes Sun Burns
Sun burns are caused on the skin by excessive exposure to the sun. People tend to burn their skin by over exposure to the sun. Apply Apple Cider Vinegar on the sun-burnt areas. Around ten to fifteen applications would be required.Apply this remedy at night and don’t go out in the sun after application of Apple Cider Vinegar.
7. Heals Skin Allergies
Any conditions of early eczema, psoriasis and other skin allergies can easily be cured by Apple Cider Vinegar. Just mix Apple Cider vinegar in equal amounts of water and apply on the affected area thrice a day. If the condition is severe, try going to a doctor first and then apply any home remedies for allergies.
8. Helps Against Seasonal Allergies
Apple Cider Vinegar has probiotics which ensure that the body does not react to allergens in the environment. The key is to take the Apple Cider Vinegar regularly without any break in the breakout season like the spring and whenever the weather is changing.
9. Helps Poison Ivy To Heal
Poison Ivy is a skin condition in which the skin in-flatmate and redness and itchiness appears on the skin. Apple Cider Vinegar can heal the poison Ivy by drawing out the poison of the skin.
10. Balances pH
Apple Cider Vinegar itself is acidic but it has an alkaline nature. It keeps all the acidity away from the body and keeps it in an alkaline mode. It reduces the risk of illnesses like cancer and increases your energy
11. Household Cleaner
Apple Cider Vinegar can be used to clean almost anything. From your toilet Bowl to your kitchen’s stove, it works wonders.
- If there is a drain blockage, add the one liter bottle of apple cider vinegar after sprinkling a hand full of Baking soda. A small volcano will erupt and your drain will open as if it was never blocked.
- If there is a lot of grease on the kitchen cabinet, Wet your cleaning cloth with apple Cider Vinegar and add a tablespoon of Baking soda t the cloth. Then rub your cabinet with that cloth. Remove the grease with a wet cloth and you will be astonished with the results.
- Add A tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to your daily Mop and this will help all sorts of smells to remain away from your house and will leave a refreshing scent instead.
12. Helps To Keep Ticks And Fleas Away From Your Pet
Ticks and Fleas hate the smell of Apple Cider Vinegar. They cannot be where there is Apple Cider Vinegar. Just add Apple Cider vinegar to two parts of water in a spray bottle and spray on your pet’s hair avoiding the eyes. Your pet will be free of any ticks and fleas it has.
13. Maintains Blood Pressure
If you are a patient of hypertension, then Apple Cider Vinegar will prove to be your best friend. You can add Apple Cider Vinegar to your daily routine and see how it works magic in lowering the blood pressure and cholesterol.
14. Detox Your Body
Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural detoxifying agent. You do not need to spend loads of money buying detoxifying medicines and cleaning your body of the toxins in the body. It stimulates the cardio vascular system and balances the pH of the body.
15. Condition Your Hair At A Low Cost
Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural hair conditioner. It adds sheen and a beautiful luster to the hair. It makes the hair soft and smooth.
- After you have shampooed your air, rinse your hair with one part Apple Cider Vinegar and three parts water.
- If the smell remains, rinse again with plain water after thirty minutes. Otherwise leave it as it is.
“Apple Cider Vinegar is a must have in your house. It helps against infections and allergies. You can solve small problems at your home instead of rushing to the hospital.”
16. Keeps Allergies At Bay
Apple Cider Vinegar has ascorbic acid or Acetic Acid which is also called Vitamin C in layman terms. This helps you to get rid of all sorts of infections to cure a cold, take apple cider vinegar 1 tablespoon in a glass of water thrice a day. The probiotics and acetic acid will do their work in one or two days at most.
17. Candida Cure
Candida is a very bad infection that causes bad breath, vaginal infections, Stomach upsets and many more undesirable conditions. Apple Cider Vinegar is composed of probiotics and it also promotes the growth of probiotics.
Candida can be cured using Apple Cider Vinegar consistently. Sugar should be completely avoided. Even in tea and coffee do not take sugar. Consume 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar 3 times a day as it will cleanse your body of the Candida bacteria.
18. Maintaining The Blood Sugar Levels
Acetic Acid found in Apple Cider Vinegar is known to maintain sugar levels. When the sugar levels are maintained the diabetes is reached at a tolerable level. Make consumption of Apple Cider Vinegar mandatory on salads and pastas etc. Plus consume Apple Cider Vinegar mixed in water before every meal.
19. Shrinking Of The Pores And As A Toner
Mostly teenage girls experience the breakout of acne on their skin because of environmental factors and hormonal changes. Apple cider Vinegar to cleanse the pores and keep them closed after the cleansing. This keeps the dust particles and the bacteria prone particles to keep outside and do not enter the pores. Toners are used to tighten the pores of the skin so that the dirt particles may not enter the pores and cause the breakout of acne.
- Take a cotton swab.
- Apply apple cider vinegar on the swab.
- Apply on the acne prone areas or on the open pores.
- Wash after 10 minutes with cold water.
20. Acidity Relief
Apple Cider Vinegar can be used to treat Acidity and heartburn. Acidity and heartburn are caused by imbalanced pH of the stomach. The lack of probiotics and enzymes makes the stomach to react and cause the food and acid of the stomach travel back to the esophagus and sometimes comes into the buccal cavity which is a very nasty feeling.
- Add one tablespoon of Apple Cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- Drink it five minutes before meals
- Noticeable results can be seen from the first administration.
- If you are taking Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss, take it with consistency and do not take any breaks.
- When applying on the skin, do a patch test before using and wait for 24 hours before assuming the test results.
- Do not replace Apple Cider Vinegar with any of your medications without consulting your doctor.
- When applying to your teeth, do not leave the mixture of Apple Cider Vinegar and baking soda for more than a minute. Otherwise, this might damage your teeth enamel.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
15 Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera You Never Knew
Aloe Vera is more like a miracle plant where you see it growing in the harshest of situations you place…
20 Health Benefits of Ginger
Ginger has a strong aroma. This healthiest herb can be used as dried, powdered, fresh, juice, oil or pickle form….
15 Health Benefits Of Walking Barefoot On Grass
Sometimes it is very difficult to find time to connect oneself with the Earth when there is so much going…
15 Health Benefits Of Olive Oil You Never Knew
The most important issue while cooking and preparing meals is to determine what oil is supposed to be the healthiest…