Women have tendency to have slight and mild vaginal odor on their vagina but if it is infected, it smells really bad. The smell is somewhat similar to a rotten fish. The problematic vaginal odor can be due to a number of situations, ailments and conditions. Some of those are:
- When particular microorganisms like yeast or any bacteria grows more than usual, they tend to cause smell. This particular condition is called bacterial vaginosis.
- There are some causes which are due to sexual transmissions.
- BV or bacterial vaginosis is another factor which causes. It has the potency to make any female go through sexually carried disease.
However, vaginal odor is treatable and it usually isn’t linked with anything serious until and until it is nothing to do with sexual transmitted ailments.
Causes And Symptoms Associated To Vaginal Odor:
Sexual transmissions are one of the most serious conditions through which vagina can have bad smell. The effected female should go and get medical assistance if there is prolonged, strong and stubborn vaginal odor. This smell is also due to the thick discharge. However, if there is uncontrollable and heavy bleeding from the vagina, it is must to take her to the hospital on the spot where she will be taken to an ER (Emergency Room). Pregnancy accompanied with vaginal bleeding is another situation in which there shouldn’t be any delay. If the situation like these occur and are treated on time, they have lower risk of possible problems like that of infertility. Here are some of the common reasons and possibilities about the vaginal odor:
- Sexual intercourse is one of the hitches. The smell is not at all pleasant.
- Pelvic infection also causes vaginal odor.
- Blisters on the genitals and also herpes can be the real cause of vaginal odor.
- Bleeding from vagina which is for a longer period of time.
- Spotting of blood from vagina causes vaginal odor.
- Itching on the genitals.
- Little too rough sexual activity.
- White thick discharge from vagina is another salient symptom of vaginal odor.
- Back pain, vomiting , fever and cramps can become symptom in many cases of vaginal odor.
Risk Factors For Vaginal Odor:
Pelvic inflammation and sexually transmitted diseases may become high risk factors for the vaginal odor. In such cases when the pain is accompanied with fever and vaginal odor, it is more than a risk factor which may cause other sexual diseases. Females experiencing such things are highly recommended to consult a doctor. Here is a list of those symptoms which may occur in a female who is underlying severe chances of sexual diseases because of vaginal odor. It can be said that vaginal odor may be one of the leads to monitor other diseases.
- Consciousness falls and degree of attentiveness slows down.
- The person doesn’t response and has frequent passing out conditions.
- Behavioral changes, mental distress and emotional instability.
- Hallucinations, lack of self-confidence, delirium, weakness and confusion are symptoms for high risk factor not only for vaginal odor but also for issues related to sexual activity.
- Shakiness, vertigo, faintness persists.
Complications Of Vaginal Odor:
Complications are mostly attached with every disease and so is the case with vaginal odor. It comes with its own complications. Here is a glimpse of some complications which can cause vaginal odor:
- Problematic pregnancies or compilations linked to conceiving.
- Severe pains in pelvic.
- Transmission of sexual diseases to the sex partners.
- Humiliation, shame and embarrassment.
- HIV/AIDS are on high alert to hit the person.
Some other complications are related to children to conceive, if females conceive they have high risk factor to:
- Deliver a premature baby.
- Abnormalities in babies by birth.
- Stillborn babies.
- Problems in breastfeeding
How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor And Its Prevention’s:
Vaginal odor is one such embarrassing condition which is found commonly in women. Every woman goes through this condition at least twice or thrice in her lifetime. There are some home remedies which have been experimented by many ladies.
1. Baking soda To Get Rid of Vaginal Odor Fast
Baking soda stabilizes and maintains the pH level which enables the vagina to be odorless. Follow the steps and we guarantee you the best results where the vaginal odor will simply vanish.
- Take one and a half cup of baking soda and add it in your tub.
- Dip or soak your body below naval to knee in the tub for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Pat dry your body. Make sure that the towel which you are using is clean and free from germs.
- Repeat the procedure thrice in a week for the best results.
2. Apple cider vinegar To Get Rid of Vaginal Odor Fast
Why is apple cider vinegar effective for vaginal odor? The answer is simple. It has those antiseptic and antibacterial possessions which helps to fight with vaginal odor. It is the best and easy way to get rid of vaginal odor. Take bath with apple cider vinegar and feel the difference yourself. Apple cider vinegar has the property to abolish toxins. Here is how you can get rid of vaginal odor by the help of apple cider vinegar:
- Add two cups of apple cider vinegar in tub filled with warm water.
- Rest your lower body there for almost 25 minutes.
- Dry it off with a clean towel.
- Repeat it twice or thrice for best results.
3. White vinegar To Get Rid of Vaginal Odor Fast
Odors are caused by the bad smelling proteins and white vinegar has the ability to balance those out in the body. Rinsing vagina with white vinegar can help you have odorless vagina. pH level is also maintained through the use of vinegar as a rinsing toxins.
- Add one and a half cup of white vinegar and of the same quantity salt in a tub with warm water.
- Soak your body in it for 10 minutes.
- Pat dry and repeat it few times in a week.
Conclusion Of Vaginal Odor:
Vaginal odor is one of those conditions which brings embarrassment and lowers self-confidence. It is treatable through number of ways which are mentioned in this article. There are symptoms which may be useful to figure out the problem.
How good is it to use baking soda to cure yeast infections