Do you want to get a road map to girl’s heart? Asking questions is the best way to make her fall for you. You will get to know all the ways to make her appreciate you and fall for you. Asking questions will also give her the feeling that you are genuinely interested in her and not just playing around. It will also help build intimacy but make sure you do that gradually. A person only opens up more when they also get to know you a bit more. Another thing to remember while asking questions is maintaining eye contact.
Here are 50 good questions to ask a girl:
1. Suppose your house catches fire, what are the things that you will grab and run?
This will let you know her preferences in life. You will get to know whether there are things she is attached and what are those things that are really important to her. Rather than asking her plainly, this is a good way of digging regarding her priorities.
2. Who is your best friend and what do you like about her the most?
This will tell you a lot about the qualities and traits she values and you can jump in accordingly.
3. What is the most romantic thing you have ever heard of any guy doing for a girl?
She might have heard someone do something really special for someone that ticked her heart. This will give you a hint of what you can do for her in case you are all interested in her.
4. What do you think about getting married?
Many girls think marriage just extinguishes all the spark and some just like taking things really slow to be sure of person they are getting married to as they have their own doubts.
5. What is that one place you really want to travel to?
You are definitely going to see glint in her eyes when you ask this question. Everyone likes travelling and have a list of places they want to travel to.
6. What are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?
She will be able to share her aims in life and all the struggles she has gone through or still is going through. Most of all you will know what makes her the happiest.
7. What are the silly phrases guys have use on you to get your attention?
This is going to make her smile and share with you all those silly guy moments she has had in life.
8. What makes you laugh?
This will let you dig in a bit more and know what makes her happy. Maybe later you can make her laugh.
9. Who is the fashion designer you adore the most and why?
A good clue to let you know her fashion and style sense. It will help you out when you go shopping for her next, on her birthday may be. you can even go out of the way and wear her favorite designer’s clothes too to show her how much you value what she likes.
10. What makes you feel alive and not lead some mechanical life?
Yet another hint to let you know what makes her happy. This little information will help you when she is down and blue.
11. If you want to make your dinner party flawless, who are the people you would like to invite?
You will get to know all the people in her life who are very dear, important and close to her. Maybe you can throw in a party for her and invite all people she mentions. It would definitely be a wonderful surprise for her.
12. What is the meaning of your name?
Girls love it when people ask about the meaning of their name because this shows that the person is taking interest in her. In case you know a girl who has an uncommon name, make sure you ask about its meaning.
13. Is there anything you would like to change about me?
She might probably say you are perfect but if she is honest, there is something or the other that she will want to change about you. Remember honesty is the foundation of any relationship.
14. What are the traits that makes a relationship happy and healthy?
You will know what she believes a happy relationship is made of. She might give you an unclear answer which means she doesn’t have much experience with relationships.
15. Is there anything really silly that you fear? Even though you know it is silly but you still fear it.
You both can have some to laugh about.
16. What is the best advice you have received regarding men?
She might even make it up based on her past experiences regarding relationship with men. Even if she does, it will let you what it means to her. Otherwise, she will just let you know about an advice she received and what it was like acting upon it.
17. What have your past relationships taught you?
You are in to discover her feelings about her ex. She might share about his good qualities as well but that will let you know what she thinks as a good quality in a man. The bad qualities that she mentions will keep you alert about what she hates in men and you can try not to be all those qualities if you really want her.
18. Who are you the closest to in your family or among friends?
You will discover about the people who mean the most to her and people she values most. In case you start dating this, you will know all the people you are probably going to meet.
19. If you are locked up in a room and had to listen to just one song on repeat, what would it be?
Your music taste can tell a lot about your personality. This is a better way to know her taste in music rather than asking a traditional question like who is your favorite singer.
20. Tell me about your worst job?
This is a good way of carrying on with your conversation. You both can share terrifying stories regarding your colleagues and bosses. You will get to know her work attitude and work experiences whether her job bores her or she finds it interesting.
21. What is the best gift you have ever received?
Do not forget to ask this question if you really are interested in the girl. You can then also ask her about the best gift she has given to someone. You will give her a chance to exaggerate if she would like to and will let you know how considerate she is about others.
22. What is the funniest scene of a movie for you?
What’s funny for you may not be for others. You can see whether your sense of humor matches with her.
23. Do you still want to become what you wanted to become when you were little?
When we are little, we all aspire to become something. You will have a chance of knowing all the things she wanted to become as she grew up. It will also help you the kind of person she is and dig into her deeper.
24. Where is the one place in the world you feel safe?
You can dig deeper into her by knowing where she feels protected and safe. This question will also answer the places she feels unsafe and you can become a man here and actually offer her that safety zone.
25. If you had a chance of building your own house, what kind of house will it be?
Maybe she likes simple comfortable houses or maybe huge mansions or palace like homes. If she is materialistic, she will probably like huge houses rather than small and comfortable ones. That will tell you much about her nature and if she is affordable for you.
26. What are some of your skills that nobody knows about?
She will get a chance to talk about herself, make things up or even exaggerate a little. You will get a good laugh yourself.
27. What do you want your dream date to be like?
A must question if you are really interested in her. You will get all the hints you need to make your date with her the most special one for her and truly impress her.
28. What is the naughtiest moment that you can remember from your school life?
This is a good way of getting the conversation flowing and sharing a good laugh. This naughty question might please her and make her think you are taking interest in her.
29. Who is you favorite painter or artist?
She is bound to show you pictures of the paintings she love by a particular artist and you are going to know her taste in art and the kind of colors she love. Maybe she is not art lover at all. She thinks of art as a bit of strokes her and a bit of strokes there.
30. What kind of books do you like to read and what’s your favorite book?
Or maybe she is not much of a reader. The kind of books she reads will tell you the kind of person she is. She will tell you the why(s) of the book she loves and the kind of stories and characters she likes. That is going to reveal a lot about her. Don’t miss this question.
31. What are the best and worst childhood memories you have had?
She might go into a trail of best and worst childhood memories telling you what made her what she is today. Ask her this only when you know that she is comfortable with you because otherwise she might not even answer properly.
32. If someone annoys you for some reason, how do you react?
If she completely deletes anyone who annoys her from her life, then you should know that is also going to be your future. A genuine person doesn’t keep grudges or biases. They move on with life and focus on the positive side.
33. What is that one thing that you are really passionate about and can pursue for the rest of your life?
You will get to know her interest and what can get her going in life. There is something in everyone’s life that never bores them. It can be something that interests them or some hobby or something they like doing.
34. What’s that one spot where you feel most like yourself?
Everyone has one such spot and you will know where she feels most comfortable. You can probably take her there and see the real her.
35. Which one fictional character whether a book or movie can you relate most with?
In case you have read that book or seen the movie, you will know the type of person you are dealing with. If you haven’t, you can do it after she tells you.
36. Do you take horoscopes seriously?
Is she superstitious? You will know.
37. Is there anything you really want to ask a man but have never asked?
This is a digging deep question. She will know you are taking serious interest in her.
38. What will your dream job in case money didn’t matter?
She will reveal to you her real interests and dreams. Then you can tell her yours and have a good sharing moment.
39. When was the last time you felt really embarrassed?
Ask only if you know she feels comfortable and safe with you. If she reveals it to you, you will know she is feeling safe with you and you can take your relationship one step further.
40. Is there anything you want to change about yourself?
Here it is that she will tell you about her weaknesses if she feels safe and comfortable with you.
41. What is it that has changed you into a stronger person?
You are in for a roller coaster ride story that has changed her into who she is today. And that’s good for you to know so you can treat her accordingly and maybe even pamper her. Who doesn’t want that!
42. What if you knew you just have one more day to live, what is the first thing you would do?
This fun question is going to unveil her priorities and preferences in life. Check if you are one of them.
43. What was it that made you cry last time?
This is a must question to ask a girl so that you get to know all the things that make her cry and her level of sensitivity. You can remain careful and not do all the things that can bring tears to her eyes.
44. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Maybe she is too practical for that because often girls believe it to be a far-fetched notion that is highly unrealistic. Many just love the thought of it. You can find out
45. What is your biggest regret in life if any?
This is a good way of knowing how sensitive she may be to things happening in her life and to people. You will know how alive her conscience is because many people do wrong to others but have no regret about it.
46. What is the unique trait about you that makes you proud of yourself?
Girls love talking about themselves. This will give her a chance to boast about herself and you can praise her for whatever unique quality she has further inflating her. She will love it.
47. What do you think is missing in your life?
Assure her if it is love and friendship, you are more than there for her in case you are genuinely dating her and not fooling around.
48. What was the craziest moment of your life?
Get to know the extent of her being crazy and share a laugh. You can carry on sharing your craziest moment.
49. Are you more of a cat person or dog person?
That’s going to tell you about the kind of person she is.
50. Would you rather have unlimited love or money?
That’s a tricky question. You will know what they value more and to what extent they are materialistic. If she values relationships and people, she will choose love. If she does everything for money and has twisted values, then it is definitely money.
51. How much do you weigh?
52. Are you sure you’re not too skinny/fat for me?
53. Do you have any kids?
54. Why don’t you have any kids?
55. When are you going to have kids?
56. How old are you?
57. Do you have a boyfriend?
58. Who was your last boyfriend?
59. What happened with your last boyfriend?
60. Why are you single?
61. What’s wrong with you that you’re single?
62. Are you on birth control?
63. Have you ever been pregnant?
64. How many times have you been pregnant?
65. Do you want to have kids someday?
66. Why don’t you want kids?
67. How much do you make?
68. What do you do for a living?
69. Where do you work?
70. What’s your favorite thing to do?
71. What are your hobbies?
72. What is your favorite movie?
73. What is your favorite TV show?
74. What type of music do you like?
75. Who is your favorite musician/band?
76. What is your favorite food?
77. What is your least favorite food?
78. Where are you from originally?
79. Where do you live now?
80. Do you own or rent your place?
81. What kind of car do you drive?
82. Are you happy with your life?
83. What’s your favorite thing about your life?
84. What’s your least favorite thing about your life?
85. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
86. Do you have any pets?
87. What is the best trip you’ve ever been on?
88. What was the worst trip you’ve ever been on?
89. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
90. What is the worst book you’ve ever read?
91. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
92. Where did you go to school?
93. What was your favorite subject in school?
94. What was your least favorite subject in school?
95. Who was your best friend in school?
96. Who was your worst enemy in school?
97. Did you ever get detention?
98. Did you ever get suspended or expelled from school?
99. Did you ever get in a fight at school?
100. What are some things you like to do for fun?
101. What are some things you don’t like to do?
102. What kind of things do you like to do on a date?
103. What are some things you think couples should never do together?
104. Do you believe there is such thing as soulmates or true love?
105. Have you ever been in love before?
106. Describe what being in love is like for you.
107. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
108. Has your heart ever been broken?
109. What are some things you would never do for love?
110. What are some things you would do for love no matter what the consequences?
111. Do any of your friends have funny nicknames for you?
112. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
113. Are you a prankster?
114. What is the best prank you’ve ever pulled?
115. Have you ever been the victim of a prank?
116. Are you competitive by nature?
117. Who do you think would win in a fight between Batman and Superman?
118. Who do you think would win in a fight between Spiderman and Wolverine?
119. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
120. Do you like animals or are you more of a people person?
121. What is your favorite animal?
122. What is your favorite kind of food?
123. What is your favorite color?
124. What is your favorite season?
125. What is your favorite thing about the opposite sex?
126. What is your least favorite thing about the opposite sex?
127. Do you have any siblings?
128. If so, what is the most annoying thing about them?
129. Are you an only child?
130. Do you wish you had brothers and sisters or are you happy being an only child?
131. Who is your best friend?
132. Do you have any close friends that you consider to be like family to you?
133. Describe what a perfect day would be like for you.
134. What’s your idea of a romantic evening?
135. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
136. What’s the worst piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
137. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
138. If you could go back in time and relive any moment, what would it be?
139. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
140. What is your favorite thing about your job?
141. What is your least favorite thing about your job?
142. Do you like to travel or do you prefer to stay at home?
143. What is the best trip you’ve ever taken?
144. What is the worst trip you’ve ever taken?
145. Do you have any phobias?
146. What is your biggest fear?
147. Are you a morning person or a night person?
148. What is your favorite time of day?
149. What is your favorite day of the week?
150. What is your favorite month of the year?
151. What is your favorite holiday?
152. Do you prefer cold weather or warm weather?
153. Do you like rain or snow?
154. What’s your sign?
155. Do you believe in astrology?
156. Do you believe in ghosts?
157. Do you believe in aliens?
158. Do you believe in miracles?
159. Do you believe in magic?
160. What is the most interesting place you have ever been to?
161. What is the strangest thing you have ever seen?
162. What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?
163. What is the most terrifying thing you have ever experienced?
164. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
165. What is your favorite joke?
166. Are you a serious person or a more lighthearted person?
167. Do you like to plan things out or do you prefer to just go with the flow?
168. Are you more of a ‘big picture’ person or a details person?
169. Do you prefer to work alone or with others?
170. Do you like to be in the spotlight or more behind the scenes?
171. Are you comfortable being the center of attention or do you prefer to blend into the background?
172. Do you like to take risks or play it safe?
173. Do you like to live life on the edge or play it safe?
174. What is your idea of a perfect date?
175. What is your idea of a perfect relationship?
176. What are some things that are deal breakers for you in a relationship?
177. What are some things that you’re looking for in a partner?
178. What are some things that you think are important in a relationship?
179. What are some things that you think are important to keep in a relationship?
180. Are you looking for love or something more casual?
181. What is your idea of the perfect first date?
182. What is the best way to meet someone new?
183. How do you usually flirt with someone new?
184. What are some things that you think make a good relationship?
185. What are some things that you think are important to keep in mind when dating someone new?
186. What are some things that you think would make a good first date?
187. Do you prefer to date casually or seriously?
188. Are you looking for love or something more casual?
189. What is your idea of a perfect first date?
190. What are some things that you think make a good relationship?
Things you should never ask a girl:
- How old are you? (That is an obvious one you should never try)
- What is your weight?
- Why do you act like a bi**h sometimes?
- Are you seriously going to eat all that?
- Would you like to pay for the dinner?
- Do you want to know what my ex did when….? (She hates listening about your ex, simple!)
- If you don’t mind, can I read your messages? (that makes her feel you are doubting her)
- Is your best friend hot?