How to Burn Belly Fat: Working Ways to Burn Belly Fat
Belly fat is the most dangerous kind of fat – it increases quickly and melts away very slowly. That is precisely why people who are conscious about their waistline keep pestering their trainers with questions about easy exercises to lose belly fat fast. In their desperation, people often start exercising too enthusiastically, without maintaining a healthy balance. There are many smart ways to lose belly fat fast including manicuring your lifestyle and changing your eating habits combined with a healthy exercising routine. If you are really serious and looking for answers on how to lose belly fat than these simple tips can help you achieve your physique goals in no a very short span of time.
The belly fat also known as visceral fat or abdominal fat is the layer of fatty tissues beneath the stomach. The abdominal accumulation of fats destroys the physical beauty rendering an unpleasant physical appearance. There can be many causes of getting these belly fats such as bad eating habits, insulin intake, stress, etc. while it is really difficult to get rid of belly fats.
When you are fat it’s not easy to do exercise because of heavy weight. However, with the advancement in research and medical science numerous ways can be adapted to burn belly fats. Some of these methods lead to the burning of belly fats quickly and you start losing your weight such as the use of appliances that make your belly moving continuously and you lose belly fats. Similarly, there are many other ways to get rid of belly fats.
- Ways to lose belly fat:
- Change Your Sleeping Patterns – Later-Nighters, Take Notice!
- Change Your Eating Patterns
- Add More Citrus Fruits To Your Diet
- Take Your Friends To The Park
- Some Appetizers Do More Than Enticing Your Appetite
- Cardio Should Be Your Preference
- Chocolate is Good For Your Waistline, Only If It’s Dark!
- Eat More Fiber Lose Belly Fat Fast
- Make Gardening A Regular Thing
- Cut Back On Pretzels
- Get a Hoola-Hoop Today!
- Add Avocado To Your Flat Belly Diet
- Drink Milk Regularly
- Add This Food To Your Flat Belly Diet
- Invest In Exercise Balls
- Stand Up During Your Pumping Exercises
- Get More Sleep
- Eat Walnuts!
- Quit Smoking
- De-stress Yourself By Walking In Open-Air Areas
- Exercises to burn belly fat:
- Foods to Burn belly fat:
- Use appliances to burn belly fat fast:
Reasons for getting belly fat:
The issue of belly fat is bothersome among many people. It is necessary to understand the causes of belly fats to avoid the risk.
- Genetics: It is a fact that genes determine each and every trait of your body and personality. Similarly, fat distribution of your body is also genetically coded.
- Sedentary routine: If your routine life lacks exercise then you are leading a sedentary lifestyle. This lifestyle increases the probability of getting serious health conditions because the body requires proper movement to remain healthy.
- Overeating: The most common cause of accumulation of fats beneath stomach is that people love to eat. Aggregation of fats in the body has a direct link with calories; intake of large number of calories in turn causes more belly fats.
- Food type: Regular drinking of carbonated drinks, fast food rich diet, avoiding vegetables and sugar-rich diet all these cause an increase in belly fat.
- Aging: With the increase of age the production of some specific hormones like dehydroepiandrosterone, otherwise known as DHEA, and this hormonal decline cause belly fats.
- Stress: Research and experiments have shown that stress hormones cause fat accumulation in the abdomen. Women are more susceptible to the effects of stress hormones such as cortisol.
- Other causes: In addition to the above causes of getting visceral fats is lack of proper sleep, low intake of protein diet, hormonal change associated with menopause in women and disturbed eating habits also gather fats in your belly. Thus, it is urgent to avoid all these habits to minimize the risk.
Ways to lose belly fat:
How to burn belly fat? It is really a problematic situation when you lose fitness and look fatty; this also negatively affects your personality. So it is really important to get out of the troublesome condition by knowing proper means to burn belly fats.
Change Your Sleeping Patterns – Later-Nighters, Take Notice!
Burning midnight oil is not always the best thing for your waistline. Those who go to bed late are more prone to accumulate belly fat quickly. Changing your sleeping patterns is crucial if you want to add an extra notch in your belt.
Change Your Eating Patterns
When you start overeating, it alters the way your stomach’s network of receptors responds. These receptors tell your brain when your stomach is full. Slowing down their response time will make your overeating look like a normal activity. So, eat in small chunks and eat food which takes longer to get digested or you can make your own list of fat burning foods which you like the most.
Add More Citrus Fruits To Your Diet
The acidity in citrus fruits slows down the digestion process and enables to take longer breaks between your meals. If you are facing some sort of indigestion issues than you might want to check out some of these home remedies for indigestion.
Take Your Friends To The Park
Instead of spending a lazy evening at a bar over drinks and snacks, take your friends to a walk. It will provide everyone an excuse to get moving!
Some Appetizers Do More Than Enticing Your Appetite
Research shows that taking soup before your main meal can help reduce the calories intake by more than 20%. Soups should be essential part of your ‘flat belly diet’ list.
Cardio Should Be Your Preference
A study shows that aerobic training’s like cardio reduce 67% more fat than other training’s. So, make time for the cardio!
Chocolate is Good For Your Waistline, Only If It’s Dark!
Dark chocolate is full of monounsaturated fatty acids which is essential to make your body to lose belly fat fast. Also, dark chocolate is full of antioxidants as well.
Eat More Fiber Lose Belly Fat Fast
10 grams of fiber daily can help you cut down the belly fat by 4%. Two apples or two cups of broccoli will provide you approximately 10 grams of fat-fighting fiber. You will be astonished to see the benefits of broccoli so its right time to make broccoli one of your favorite food items.
Make Gardening A Regular Thing
The tilling, bending and squatting will help you work on the remotest ab muscles. And needless to say, such activities are an effective replacement to the boring workout routines your trainer keep pushing you to do everyday non-stop.
Cut Back On Pretzels
Losing weight shouldn’t be all about cutting down on food. In fact, one can have a colorful list of fat burning foods in his flat belly diet. But keep pretzels and other salty foods away from that list.
Get a Hoola-Hoop Today!
Go out and whirl your way to a flat tummy by using a hoola-loop. Whirling with a hoola-loop is a better exercise for your belly than crunches.
Add Avocado To Your Flat Belly Diet
Like dark chocolate, avocado is also full of healthy fatty acids which controls blood sugar spikes and eventually stops fat from accumulating on your waistline. So Make sure to add it to improve your health significantly.
Drink Milk Regularly
According to a study issued by McMaster University in Canada, regular intake of milk along with exercises will make you lose belly fat more quickly.
Add This Food To Your Flat Belly Diet
Sunflower seeds are an important source of healthy fatty acids. These fatty acids help your body to keep a check on blood sugar spikes and essentially stopping your body to accumulate fat in your tummy.
Invest In Exercise Balls
A study shows that exercises involving balls are more effective to melt difficult fat than crunches or pilates exercises. If you are thinking of making an investment in workout equipment, big exercise balls should be on top of your shopping list.
Stand Up During Your Pumping Exercises
Another workout tip to lose belly fat fast is to do pumping in a standing position. It adds more pressure to your abdomen and hence gives better results than traditional style pumping.
Get More Sleep
Your body burns much more fat during your sleep. It is scientifically proven too. So, be generous and add more hours in your sleeping schedule. It will help you lose belly fat fast as well as making your body feel relaxed. If you are facing some sort of sleep issues than you might want to read out home remedies for sleep.
Having hunger pangs during the later afternoon work hours. Why not chew up a handful of walnuts? Walnuts should also be a part of your flat belly diet as it contains a healthy mix of antioxidants, protein, essential vitamins and healthy fatty acids – a perfect combination of nutrients to keep you healthy and slim.
Smoking does more damage to your waistline than carbs. Dump those cancer sticks if you really want to lose belly fat. Or keep daydreaming about having a slim thighs and a flat belly. If you are looking for answers, simple solution or tips to over come this habit than you might want to read how to quit smoking.
De-stress Yourself By Walking In Open-Air Areas
Stress increases cortisol – a hormone which signals your body to put fat around your tummy. Stress is also makes you prone to overeating. So, keep this negative feeling as far as possible. Walking in an open-air area like parks, etc is a good way to de-stress yourself. If you really want to Lose Belly Fat Fast than these are the best 20 tips for you.
Exercises to burn belly fat:
Following exercise help in burning belly fats:
- Walking 1000-10000 steps daily.
- Russian Twist: bend knees in a seated position with flat feet. Lean back slowly with a strong straight back to get a comfortable position. Stretch your arms in front of you twist from side to side. To get more intensity tap the floor to the left of your hip and then the right side.
- Bicycle crunch: lying flat on your back with your hands by your ears, lift your legs to a 90 degree angle, then bring your right knee towards your chest and twist your left elbow to meet it. Repeat this for the other side.
- Side plank: using your forearm line it up beneath your armpit and stack your feet on top of one another to create a “T” shape with your body.
- Plank knee drive: while elbows touching the ground or low plank bring your left knee out and try to touch your left elbow. Repeat this alternatively and remember to bring your body back into the real plank position before the drive.
- Stability Ball Plank: place your forearms and elbows on a stability ball. On holding your balance, try to gain and maintain a plank position for two to five minutes.
- Side plank hip dips: another plank exercise, begin in a side low plank position, drop your hips to touch the floor as you inhale and exhale while bringing them back up. Repeat this 1- to 15 times for one side.
- Elevated plank: either in a low or high plank use an elevated surface like a step or bench and hold your plank for 2 to 5 minutes.
- High plank from hands: begin with a push-up position but hold it up. Place your hands beneath your armpits directly and keep legs straight, creating a strong flat back.
Foods to Burn belly fat:
Many foods help you to burn belly fats such as:
Green vegetables: vegetables like cauliflower, brussel sprouts, broccoli, kale, cabbage, etc. contain special nutrients and are rich in fiber that assist the digestive system in its function. The special nutrients help our body to fight against environment estrogens that can add belly fat.
- Oatmeal: Full of fiber and whole-grain oatmeal stays long in your stomach. Avoid high sugar flavors and add walnuts and berries to taste.
- Oils: Healthy oils like coconut oil, olive oil, canola oil help in controlling hunger and cholesterol in your body. Thus, helpful in burning belly fats.
- Protein diet: Protein sources burn belly fats. Important protein foods include free-range chicken, wild salmon, protein powders and other fat-busting drink. These protein diets burn 30% of calories after you eat.
- Almonds and Other Nuts: Peanut, walnuts, pistachios, almond and other seeds slim your tummy by keeping it full, as they are full of belly burning minerals and fats.
- Eggs: Are loaded with belly-blasting proteins, vitamins B12, B6, A, D, E and K useful for metabolism.
- Other important foods: Antioxidants such green tea, beans and legumes, dark chocolate, avocados, cinnamon and chili peppers are considered useful to burn belly fats and reduce weight.
Use appliances to burn belly fat fast:
Turbosonic has developed many machines using vibration technology that shake off belly fats. However, other fat melting jingle belts are also in the market. Using these appliances you are not requires exercising; all the work is done by these machines.
It is necessary to burn belly fats because they can lead to high blood pressure, and other cardiovascular diseases. To achieve this some activities must be performed in routine like take meals on time, sleep properly, avoid stress, get more exposure to natural sunlight, breathe deep and enjoy.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Understanding the Health Benefits of Rhinoplasty Surgery
In 2019, more than 200,000 American men and women chose to have rhinoplasty surgery. Commonly called a nose job, many…
15 Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera You Never Knew
Aloe Vera is more like a miracle plant where you see it growing in the harshest of situations you place…
20 Health Benefits of Ginger
Ginger has a strong aroma. This healthiest herb can be used as dried, powdered, fresh, juice, oil or pickle form….
15 Health Benefits Of Walking Barefoot On Grass
Sometimes it is very difficult to find time to connect oneself with the Earth when there is so much going…