The belly fat also known as visceral fat or abdominal fat is the layer of fatty tissues beneath the stomach. The abdominal accumulation of fats destroys the physical beauty rendering an unpleasant physical appearance. There can be many causes of getting these belly fats such as bad eating habits, insulin intake, stress, etc. while it is really difficult to get rid of belly fats.
When you are fat it’s not easy to do exercise because of heavy weight. However, with the advancement in research and medical science numerous ways can be adapted to burn belly fats. Some of these methods lead to the burning of belly fats quickly and you start losing your weight such as the use of appliances that make your belly moving continuously and you lose belly fats. Similarly, there are many other ways to get rid of belly fats.
Reasons for getting belly fat:
The issue of belly fat is bothersome among many people. It is necessary to understand the causes of belly fats to avoid the risk.
- Genetics: It is a fact that genes determine each and every trait of your body and personality. Similarly, fat distribution of your body is also genetically coded.
- Sedentary routine: If your routine life lacks exercise then you are leading a sedentary lifestyle. This lifestyle increases the probability of getting serious health conditions because the body requires proper movement to remain healthy.
- Overeating: The most common cause of accumulation of fats beneath stomach is that people love to eat. Aggregation of fats in the body has a direct link with calories; intake of large number of calories in turn causes more belly fats.
- Food type: Regular drinking of carbonated drinks, fast food rich diet, avoiding vegetables and sugar-rich diet all these cause an increase in belly fat.
- Aging: With the increase of age the production of some specific hormones like dehydroepiandrosterone, otherwise known as DHEA, and this hormonal decline cause belly fats.
- Stress: Research and experiments have shown that stress hormones cause fat accumulation in the abdomen. Women are more susceptible to the effects of stress hormones such as cortisol.
- Other causes: In addition to the above causes of getting visceral fats is lack of proper sleep, low intake of protein diet, hormonal change associated with menopause in women and disturbed eating habits also gather fats in your belly. Thus, it is urgent to avoid all these habits to minimize the risk.
Ways to lose belly fat:
How to burn belly fat? It is really a problematic situation when you lose fitness and look fatty; this also negatively affects your personality. So it is really important to get out of the troublesome condition by knowing proper means to burn belly fats.
Exercises to burn belly fat:
Following exercise help in burning belly fats:
- Walking 1000-10000 steps daily.
- Russian Twist: bend knees in a seated position with flat feet. Lean back slowly with a strong straight back to get a comfortable position. Stretch your arms in front of you twist from side to side. To get more intensity tap the floor to the left of your hip and then the right side.
- Bicycle crunch: lying flat on your back with your hands by your ears, lift your legs to a 90 degree angle, then bring your right knee towards your chest and twist your left elbow to meet it. Repeat this for the other side.
- Side plank: using your forearm line it up beneath your armpit and stack your feet on top of one another to create a “T” shape with your body.
- Plank knee drive: while elbows touching the ground or low plank bring your left knee out and try to touch your left elbow. Repeat this alternatively and remember to bring your body back into the real plank position before the drive.
- Stability Ball Plank: place your forearms and elbows on a stability ball. On holding your balance, try to gain and maintain a plank position for two to five minutes.
- Side plank hip dips: another plank exercise, begin in a side low plank position, drop your hips to touch the floor as you inhale and exhale while bringing them back up. Repeat this 1- to 15 times for one side.
- Elevated plank: either in a low or high plank use an elevated surface like a step or bench and hold your plank for 2 to 5 minutes.
- High plank from hands: begin with a push-up position but hold it up. Place your hands beneath your armpits directly and keep legs straight, creating a strong flat back.
Foods to Burn belly fat:
Many foods help you to burn belly fats such as:
Green vegetables: vegetables like cauliflower, brussel sprouts, broccoli, kale, cabbage, etc. contain special nutrients and are rich in fiber that assist the digestive system in its function. The special nutrients help our body to fight against environment estrogens that can add belly fat.
- Oatmeal: Full of fiber and whole-grain oatmeal stays long in your stomach. Avoid high sugar flavors and add walnuts and berries to taste.
- Oils: Healthy oils like coconut oil, olive oil, canola oil help in controlling hunger and cholesterol in your body. Thus, helpful in burning belly fats.
- Protein diet: Protein sources burn belly fats. Important protein foods include free-range chicken, wild salmon, protein powders and other fat-busting drink. These protein diets burn 30% of calories after you eat.
- Almonds and Other Nuts: Peanut, walnuts, pistachios, almond and other seeds slim your tummy by keeping it full, as they are full of belly burning minerals and fats.
- Eggs: Are loaded with belly-blasting proteins, vitamins B12, B6, A, D, E and K useful for metabolism.
- Other important foods: Antioxidants such green tea, beans and legumes, dark chocolate, avocados, cinnamon and chili peppers are considered useful to burn belly fats and reduce weight.
Use appliances to burn belly fat fast:
Turbosonic has developed many machines using vibration technology that shake off belly fats. However, other fat melting jingle belts are also in the market. Using these appliances you are not requires exercising; all the work is done by these machines.
It is necessary to burn belly fats because they can lead to high blood pressure, and other cardiovascular diseases. To achieve this some activities must be performed in routine like take meals on time, sleep properly, avoid stress, get more exposure to natural sunlight, breathe deep and enjoy.