1. Rubber toys for the bathroom
Rubber toys that your children use may look very clean. But that’s only on the outside. Scientists have warned that dangerous microorganisms can live inside these toys because a warm and wet environment is a great place for mold and fungus. When your child plays with these in the bath, this mold can get into the water which can lead to serious eye, ear, and even stomach problems.
Just try cutting any rubber toy in half and you will see what’s inside.
Which of these amazed you the most? Tell us in the comment section below!
Preview photo credit Penny Powell/facebook