While running is excellent, we can mimic its good effects even inside our living room by doing sprinter sit-ups. This exercise uses body weight alone to strengthen and sculpt your belly.
- Lie flat on your back with your arms down by your sides.
- In a quick motion, sit up as far as you can while driving your left arm forward and your right knee to your chest.
- Repeat on the other side. The motion looks somewhat like you’re sprinting.
Whether you wish to lose belly fat or to have a perfectly sculpted abdomen, bicycle crunches are perfect for you.
- Lie flat on the ground with your hands resting by your side.
- Now put your hands behind your head and interlock the fingers. You can also choose to not interlock the fingers.
- Lift your right leg in a way that your thighs are perpendicular to the ground and your calves are parallel.
- Simultaneously lift your shoulder blades and turn your body so that the elbow of your left arm touches the knee of the lifted right leg.
- Straighten the right leg, but keep it above ground and simultaneously bend your left leg and rotate your upper body so that the elbow of your right arm touches the knee of the left leg.