We all know mountain climbing is a great exercise, but we don’t always have a mountain around to climb. This exercise is designed to mimic mountain climbing, needless to say it’s pretty effective at burning undesired belly fat.
- Position yourself into a plank position.
- Lift one foot a little up and start bending your knee while you pull it up between the front of your body and the floor.
- Now move the leg back to its original position.
- Repeat the action with the other knee.
The crunch is one of the most popular exercises for removing excess fat from your abdomen.
- Begin by lying face-up on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Place your hands behind your head with your thumbs behind your ears.
- Curl up and forward so that your head, neck, and shoulders lift off the ground.
- Hold for a moment and then slowly return to the starting position.